Rebounding is about learning to finesse into the best position to rebound.
Coaching Youth Basketball
By Coach Ronn Wyckoff
Here are proven methods youth coaches need to teach young players how to rebound, tip-in and put back the “ROCK”
In this E-book, Coach Ronn presents proven techniques for teaching youth players how to rebound. Everything is broken down in such a way as to make it understandable and simple. Nothing is left to be guessed at about teaching or learning how to rebound.
- Where to position players for most effective rebounding;
- How to overcome lack of size and jumping ability;
- How to effectively block out;
- Who should be rebounding and where should they be doing it;
- How to use the player’s body to best advantage;
- How to become a “rebounding specialist”;
- And much more.
Through the use of pictures and diagrams, everything Coach Ronn writes about is fully illustrated for the reader. Nothing is left to the imagination, as he takes you step-by-step through the teaching process. From how and where to stand for the most effective rebound position, to how to get the offensive or defensive rebound, right up to getting a fast break started off a defensive rebound–it’s all here in great detail.
If you’ve been wanting to know how to teach one of the most important areas of the game–one of the main areas that separate losing from winning–you’ll have a fingertip blueprint with this e-book.